One of the biggest challenges that Coaches face is powerfully enrolling committed clients. . This presentation Getting To a Powerful “Yes” – how to enroll clients to fill your practice with ease you will learn how to:
- Create the container to have deep learning and insight, and lead your prospect down a path to work with you, simultaneously
- Create your own template using our methodology and process for client enrollment conversations
- Frame your enrollment conversations to create clear expectations for the experience (no bait and switch!)
- Hold a perspective that serves your ideal outcome and serves the client
- Handle and navigate sticky issues around money
- Get to a clear and powerful “yes” or “no” (no more wishy washy-ness!)
Whether you have been a coach for a year or a decade, there will be great nuggets for you to learn from this presentation. This methodology works well for both coaching and consulting services and can be used effectively with either individuals or a corporate environment. Whether you are a leadership coach and consultant, or a life coach, this methodology can be customized to create a powerful enrollment conversation that will create a powerful, committed “yes” from clients who you know are meant to work with you.
Incorporate ICF core competencies and the experience of coaching into your enrollment conversations to create a very powerful coaching and enrollment experience. Core competencies include:
- Establishing Trust & Intimacy with the client
- Coaching Presence
- Active Listening
- Powerful Questioning
About Tara Butler Floch
Tara Butler Floch, PCC, CPCC is known as the Coaches’ Coach. She has helped hundreds of emerging entrepreneurs create prosperous businesses since 2000, when she started her coaching and training company, Broadview Coaching. Prior to starting her business, she was a Sales & Marketing Executive of 3 global companies, managing teams of up to 80 people. Tara has always been passionate about helping others fully step into their full potential, passion and gifts. She loves combining that passion with her love of Branding, Marketing, Client Experience, and Business Development. Through her Entrepreneurial Edge Coaching Program, most of her clients create thriving, sustainable, full practices in about a year. They also have more freedom, work fewer hours, and focus on work that truly inspires them so they can make an even bigger impact in the world.