Speaking to groups is the number one way to build a coaching practice, but only if who you’re being in front of the room is as present, authentic, and sincere as when you’re interacting with clients. But, what’s the key to making it happen?
Never stop being a coach! Apply the same core competencies to speaking as you do to your coaching. Create a safe and supportive environment in your room that honors your audience’s agenda. When you’re open and flexible in the moment, you create a dynamic synergy with your audience.
In this highly interactive and thought-provoking presentation, you will learn:
· How to manifest a presence that’s warm and genuine while being profoundly audience-focused and intensely purposeful.
· How the message you send goes beyond the words you speak.
· What goes into creating a compelling, interactive presentation that evokes insight and encourages people to expand their thinking.
· How to provide masterful coaching as you engage audience members.
· How to make an offer from the stage that speaks to the needs of your audience members and lands like an opportunity for further exploration and growth … and how to stay unattached as you do it!
The bottom line: Talking with a client in a coaching setting is very much like speaking to a group of people you don’t know … if you approach it the right way.
About Denise Hedges
Denise is a passionate speaker and results-oriented business development and speaking coach with over 30 years experience in public speaking, sales, and marketing. She’s traveled across the country for more than a decade, speaking to groups of business owners as small as six and to more than a thousand.
Denise has helped thousands of business owners move past any uncertainty or fear they have about sales and marketing, so they can attract more clients and make a lot more money! She absolutely loves to speak, and loves to teach coaches, consultants, and other service professionals how to use speaking to build their practices.
Denise is a dynamic speaker with an innate ability to connect deeply with audiences of a hundred or a thousand. Audience members are encouraged, motivated, and inspired by her authenticity and passion.
She’s been described as a coach with a capital “C.” She holds the designation of PCC – Professional Certified Coach – one of the highest distinctions awarded by the International Coach Federation.
Denise is a certified graduate of Coach University and a member of the Coach U Faculty, teaching marketing and business development.
She also holds a Masters Degree in Counseling and a BA in Psychology from the State University of New York. As a highly effective Introduction Leader trained by Landmark Education Corporation, Denise led Introductions to the Landmark Forum, a transformational program offered in more than 100 cities worldwide.