Welcome to ICF Gulf Coast
Welcome to the ICF Gulf Coast chapter. We are a growing community of ICF credentialed executive/life/career coaches from the neighboring states of Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and the Florida panhandle. Our chapter models a strong commitment to:
- Increase member engagement
- Provide programs that enhance coaching skills and effectiveness
- Utilize marketing strategies to increasing the exposure of the coaching profession
- Make it easy for individuals and organizations seeking a coach in the Gulf Coast States to learn about and contact qualified coaches.
To establish a strong and sustainable chapter committed to creating support and connection among ICF credentialed coaches in the Gulf Coast area built through strategic alliances.
Executive Coaching Special Interest Group
New coaches and experienced coaches alike have an opportunity to leave a powerful impression with prospective corporate clients, but frequently struggle with their message and communicating the value of executive coaching. What value do they bring to the client and their sponsor? What is the process of executive coaching? How do you measure ROI? Even more fundamentally, what is executive coaching?
In the December 6th kickoff we will explore the key components to position yourself and your work for repeat business from corporate sponsors. This 90-minute Executive Coaching Special Interest Group (ECSIG) meeting will be facilitated by Craig Juengling, PCC, coaches will discuss key learning objectives such as:
- What the research says about how to be an effective executive coach?
- What is executive coaching and how to coherently present it.
- Building the business case for executive coaching.
- What distinguishes you as an executive coach?
To register, send us an email through the Contact page.
*Joining this ECSIG is a $30 annual commitment for any dues paying member of the ICF Gulf
Coast. Your $30 goes to support the overall financial health of our Chapter.
Krista Martin Presents:
How to Speak Your Way to More Clients, Income, and Impact
Wednesday, August 15th | 12:00pm to 1:00pm (CST)
Speaking is a powerful tool for positioning yourself in a way that attracts your ideal coaching clients. So, why doesn’t this strategy work for most coaches? Well, It’s because most coaches that use this marketing strategy don’t have a clear plan for how to deliver powerful content that supports, inspires, and truly connects the audience to what they want most.
Tara Butler Floch Presents:
Getting to a Powerful ‘Yes’
Wednesday, September 19th | 12:00pm to 1:30pm (CST)
One of the biggest challenges that Coaches face is powerfully enrolling committed clients. . This presentation Getting To a Powerful “Yes” – how to enroll clients to fill your practice with ease you will learn how to:
- Create the container to have deep learning and insight, and lead your prospect down a path to work with you, simultaneously
- Create your own template using our methodology and process for client enrollment conversations
- Frame your enrollment conversations to create clear expectations for the experience (no bait and switch!)
- Hold a perspective that serves your ideal outcome and serves the client
- Handle and navigate sticky issues around money
- Get to a clear and powerful “yes” or “no” (no more wishy washy-ness!)