Welcome to ICF Gulf Coast
Welcome to the ICF Gulf Coast chapter. We are a growing community of ICF credentialed executive/life/career coaches from the neighboring states of Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and the Florida panhandle. Our chapter models a strong commitment to:
- Increase member engagement
- Provide programs that enhance coaching skills and effectiveness
- Utilize marketing strategies to increasing the exposure of the coaching profession
- Make it easy for individuals and organizations seeking a coach in the Gulf Coast States to learn about and contact qualified coaches.
To establish a strong and sustainable chapter committed to creating support and connection among ICF credentialed coaches in the Gulf Coast area built through strategic alliances.
Register For Our Annual Workshop
2018 Annual ICF Gulf Coast Chapter Workshop
Coaching for Integration: Helping Your Clients’ Brains Learn to Communicate and Connect with Themselves
Mobile, AL | April 12-13, 2018
Join us for a fascinating deep dive into the Seven Levels of Personal, Group and Organizational Effectiveness. The dynamic Ann Betz, PCC returns as our annual conference workshop presenter.
In this fun and experiential workshop, you’ll deepen your understanding of fundamental human development, including what is happening in the brain, body, and energy field at various levels of human awareness (aka effectiveness). We’ll look at implications for leadership, innovation and personal growth, and explore concrete, practical ways to bring this understanding to your coaching practice in ways that create engagement, innovation and breakthrough results.
Executive Coaching Special Interest Group
New coaches and experienced coaches alike have an opportunity to leave a powerful impression with prospective corporate clients, but frequently struggle with their message and communicating the value of executive coaching. What value do they bring to the client and their sponsor? What is the process of executive coaching? How do you measure ROI? Even more fundamentally, what is executive coaching?
In the December 6th kickoff we will explore the key components to position yourself and your work for repeat business from corporate sponsors. This 90-minute Executive Coaching Special Interest Group (ECSIG) meeting will be facilitated by Craig Juengling, PCC, coaches will discuss key learning objectives such as:
- What the research says about how to be an effective executive coach?
- What is executive coaching and how to coherently present it.
- Building the business case for executive coaching.
- What distinguishes you as an executive coach?
To register send an email to our facilitator and Chapter President: JuenglingC@juengling.us
*Joining this ECSIG is a $30 annual commitment for any dues paying member of the ICF Gulf
Coast. Your $30 goes to support the overall financial health of our Chapter.
Sheri Boone, MCC & Jamee Tenzer, PCC Present:
Mentor Coaching Mastery
Wednesday, May 16th | 12:00pm to 1:00pm (CST)
Please join Sheri Boone, MCC and Jamee Tenzer, PCC, experienced Mentor Coaches, for an in-depth discussion and presentation on how you can become a masterful mentor coach. Sheri and Jamee will not only share their insights and expertise gathered from years of experience mentoring and training coaches, but will also demonstrate coach mentoring during the session and share practical strategies and guidelines that you can implement in your mentor coaching practice. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to learn from Sheri and Jamee and to ask any questions you have about mentor coaching.
Dan Chiodo Presents:
How to Master You and Your Clients Time
Wednesday, June 20th | 12:00pm to 1:00pm (CST)
Time management is a hot topic no matter what you do in life. As an executive and life coach, time management always comes up at some point in my sessions with clients– especially as they are trying to accomplish some of the meatier goals in their lives.
As coaches, we need to be one of those “masters of time” so that we can help our clients efficiently achieve the results they want in their life. Although some people are masters of their time, others struggle with it. In this webinar, we will show how essential good time management techniques can make a difference for you and your clients.
Tara Butler Floch Presents:
Getting to a Powerful ‘Yes’
Wednesday, September 19th | 12:00pm to 1:00pm (CST)
One of the biggest challenges that Coaches face is powerfully enrolling committed clients. . This presentation Getting To a Powerful “Yes” – how to enroll clients to fill your practice with ease you will learn how to:
- Create the container to have deep learning and insight, and lead your prospect down a path to work with you, simultaneously
- Create your own template using our methodology and process for client enrollment conversations
- Frame your enrollment conversations to create clear expectations for the experience (no bait and switch!)
- Hold a perspective that serves your ideal outcome and serves the client
- Handle and navigate sticky issues around money
- Get to a clear and powerful “yes” or “no” (no more wishy washy-ness!)